I don’t envy any parent right now. Making the decision to send a child back to school during a pandemic is a brave thing to do, and equally deciding to homeschool a child during a pandemic is a brave thing to do.
But no matter your decision, 5here’s one trusty thing you’re going to need… *drumroll*
Enter your email below to get all the latest CAL details and to get alerts when the next monthly panel is revealed!
You will need:
- 373m (25 yards) in Stylecraft Special DK in Aster
- 15m (190 yard) in Stylecraft Special DK in Silver
- 50m (13 yards) in Stylecraft Special DK in Fondant
- 19m (12 yards) in Stylecraft Special DK in Camel
- 139m (11 yards) in Stylecraft Special DK in Citron
- 4mm crochet hook. I use my favourite Knit Pro Waves!
- A large-eye yarn needle for weaving in those pesky ends
- Your favourite yarn scissors. Check out this beautiful set.
Again, most questions will be answered here so please read the CAL information here before starting. Every question that gets asked will be added to this document so that everyone can benefit.
I hope no matter the decision you make this school term, you and your families stay safe. Hopefully we’re now coming to the end of these uncertain times and at least education can continue for the fortunate!